• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Will not start?

M725

Started then die suddenly after pushing on the petal. Then would not restart. No smoke at tail pipe, no fuel at injectors, their is power at all 3 wire connectors on the injection pump.
The truck has a elec fuel pump (working) their is no leaks in the system, so it is not sucking air. Their is fuel at the filter & manual fuel pump on the injector pump side.
I'm looking for some input on whatis next, or what it mint be? It is a CUCV Ambo 19,000 miles on it.

dependable

And of course check that sensor in fuel filter base is not leaking air. This has always been a problem, and the military upgraded the filter base, but the last 3 trucks I got from gl had not yet had the upgrade, I realize this is well covered in preyoius threads. This has been a problem in 2 of my 7 cucv s this year alone.

M725

I meant no fuel a injector fuel line, did not take out injector. No air at fuel filter has stream of fuel, no air at manual fuel pumpat injector pump side, no fuel at fuel line. Was running than stopped suddenly. Cranked and cranked no fuel to injector.
I got the truck at a GSA auction, they converted it to 12v, elec fuel pump, manual glow plugs. Has been running good until to day. Has plenty of fuel.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks