• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Will PTO for an Allision HT740 fit on an MT654?

Aruba1

Guys, I acquired a pto off a HT740. It's has the single pump direct-mount to the PTO and it's air shift.

Do you know if it will fit on the MT654 and if it will have clearance issues on the M931A1 body/chassis?

Thanks

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't know but can offer this. There is like no space in between the frame and the pto on a Mt654 M939. That in itself almost requires a magic act and lots of patience...

Aruba1

Here are some pics of the PTO with the dual pump setup. The one I bought is identical to this one but it has a single pump.

IMG_3981.jpgIMG_3978.jpg

86m1028

Thanks for the pics

There is no way that would fit on our trucks (external dimensions are way to large)

The clearance between trans (at pto location) and pass frame rail is way too close.

Last edited:

Aruba1

Thanks for the pics

There is no way that would fit on our trucks (external dimensions are way to large)

The clearance between trans (at pto location) and pass frame rail is way too close.
Thanks for the reply. I need to find time to mock a carton box to the size of pto housing to get for fitness before I give up the idea. Do you you know what other PTO will fit that has air shift and is direct mount?

86m1028

Thanks for the reply. I need to find time to mock a carton box to the size of pto housing to get for fitness before I give up the idea. Do you you know what other PTO will fit that has air shift and is direct mount?
Unfortunately I do not.
Im somewhat in the same boat you are.
I would like to do away with the tower controls in the cab & go a little more slim line (more room in the cab).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks