• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

will these work for the rear axles?

svd dragunov

was looking around for the inner and outer rear axle seal for my deuce, and i came across a set that specified for 2.5 ton rockwell axles. will these work? it wasnt specific to the m35a2 so i wasnt sure. i dont want to post a link, as it against the rules.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Who knows, without an NSN or part# ?? All I can tell you with all the work you have to do for axle maintenance why take a chance. Even if the are NOS(new old stock) rubber is only good for so long. When I did mine I wanted new so bought them off Rock6x6 in the classified here. He sells complete kits but if you want just a seal or 2 send him a PM or e-mail and he will hook you up. I bought this set from him and was very happy with parts, shipping and service! http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?90726-2-5-boot-and-seal-kit-185&highlight=seals

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
was looking around for the inner and outer rear axle seal for my deuce, and i came across a set that specified for 2.5 ton rockwell axles. will these work? it wasnt specific to the m35a2 so i wasnt sure. i dont want to post a link, as it against the rules.
Seals are the same for all M35 axles/hubs, except for the M35A3. PM me that link and I may be able to confirm.

G.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks