• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Will this fit?

papercu

Well if it is to big for the deuce, just buy a 5t, if too small for a deuce, buy a CUCV if it fit none of those, buy a dolly, still won't fit, sit it on the ground and call it a POL storage.
My only question would be "How cheap is it?" :) Wayne

dm22630

Well if it is to big for the deuce, just buy a 5t, if too small for a deuce, buy a CUCV if it fit none of those, buy a dolly, still won't fit, sit it on the ground and call it a POL storage.
My only question would be "How cheap is it?" :) Wayne
$400 & apparently he can get his buddy w/a rollback to bring it to my house for free & charge his AAA account for a tow.

Is that a good deal? ;)

papercu

I meant my question to the seller would be "How cheap is it" but thanks for saying.
Don't give him a chance to change his mind. Best I remember the last ones sold around here went for more than twice that.
You could never build or buy anything that cheap for just even storage. Wayne

Last edited:

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ditto on the can't get 'em cheap on GL. Last 3: $3,000, $2500, $1300. This is for S280's with the small arms shop setup.

dm22630

Here are the interior / damage pics

The measurements are : 7'2" WIDE 7' TALL AND 11'10" LONG

Anything you guys see that would not make this a smart buy?

Also.....no more free shipping......now it is $100 extra. So $500 total to my house.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yup, still a great price. That damage can be fixed with a rectangular shaped piece of flat aluminum, a drill and a rivet gun.

I got first dibs if you don't want it! (hey, I live 2000 feet from him, so I get dibs just cuz I'm closer!)