• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Winch/Bumper Combo Find

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had been trying to get a price on these two winch/bumper combos for months. The owner died and his spouse took up in the same mode of "call me in a couple of weeks" I will give you a price. This has gone on for three months, I was there over this weekend and again she put me off so I asked the stepson, he was the key, pickup both for a good price Sunday afternoon. Now I just have to get them home!

Attachments

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
These have been setting in the weeds at a salvage yard for the last ten years at least, I stumbled on them while I was checking out a 155mm howitzer the guy had.

colin455

These have been setting in the weeds at a salvage yard for the last ten years at least, I stumbled on them while I was checking out a 155mm howitzer the guy had.
Jeeze. I have trouble finding parts for anything and he 'stumbles' over these winch bumpers while looking for a howitzer?
Seriously dude. I think I hate you a little bit.
Envy too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks