• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Winch donor

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I got a winch kit down here! You went and bought a whole truck for one? I think you need more "help" than you think! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You know, not many people are going to understand your ohio slang... C-bus, is that related to the short bus? LOL

Barrman

Having met several of you Ohio guys, I would say yes it is for the short bus.

Chris, you really have spare winch stuff? I have a friend who is a new M35 owner and he will be drooling for one soon is why I ask.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Winch donor

Barrman said:
......... I have a friend who is a new M35 owner and he will be drooling for one soon is why I ask.
I made you guys a great deal on the trucks and you just want more, more, more......LOL

His wife is going to kill you in the near future

Barrman you should repaint the bumpers. That yellow really stands out.

Warthog

Barrman

RE: Re: RE: Winch donor

Joe, it wasn't even to my house yet in the picture that is my avatar. Besides, it lets me figure out which one in the yard is which.

Chris, I will have to get back to you on the winch and the transport. When are you leaving?

Stalled

RE: Re: RE: Winch donor

I cant help it.Its called Vehicle Attention Disorder. Actually,I wanted a winch,and got that truck for not much more than they bring...or maybe justify it as a lifetime supply of parts....I need help....

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Re: RE: Winch donor

Stalled said:
I cant help it.Its called Vehicle Attention Disorder. Actually,I wanted a winch,and got that truck for not much more than they bring...or maybe justify it as a lifetime supply of parts....I need help....
Your OK, I've bought 3 trucks this year, with the though that I need(want) a complete truck for parts. I now am keeping those 3 trucks complete and running and I still want another, just for parts! Oh well.

Stalled

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Winch donor

Oh yea,Im real popular at the parents house right now.Took father with me to preview trucks in Columbus(for my addiction)3 wks later he has 2 killing the yard......and I think I am still gettin the blame for spreading the M715 sickness....cause they have my original sucking valuable garage space....and then Oilcan tried to sell one to my mom at Octoberfest(the reason she was attending that was because we were at Annville doing a pick up and she was tired of hearing wheres my EUC and I want my duece)