• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Winch drive shaft dimensions

shannondeese

I am in a pickle. My winch is from a gasser deuce. My shaft is at high angle driveline to get remade. I need the total length. And the shaft diameter. I know it's smaller for the multi fuel than the gasser. Thanks.

mbehne

Might not be a bad idea to post up the dimensions, that way if some one searches for them again, they may find the answer easily.

mike

jatonka

Wish I saw this sooner, Kenny Kublo at Kublos Surplus in Brackney Pennsylvannia has them brand new for around $120 each for the M35A2. JT out

shannondeese

Multi Fuel Winch Shaft Dimensions. Total Length 54 1/2 inches. Shaft Diameter 2 inches. At 46 1/2 inches the shaft necks down to 1 inch for clearance. The spline is a 15 spline with a double tooth to act as a key way. All measurements are taken from the center of the U-joint cap to the end of the splines. Hope this helps. Jesse at High Angle Driveline is building me one for really good deal. Thanks to Gimpyrob for the help in getting me the measurements.

cbrTodd

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wish I saw this sooner, Kenny Kublo at Kublos Surplus in Brackney Pennsylvannia has them brand new for around $120 each for the M35A2. JT out

Just FYI, I sent an email to Kublos earlier this morning and he told me he was sold out. Thanks for looking though, John.