• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Winch Help

DHennon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am adding a Garwood 10K winch to the front of my wo/w M35A2.

I cannot find in the TMs any info about how the winch engagement lever bracket mounts under the cab. I have looked through TM9-2320-209-34; TM9-2320-209-20; TM9-3830-206-34P. I am missing something.

Thanks for your help!:driver:

BTW, I am taking lots of pictures. I have all the necessary parts to install the winch.

JCKnife

It mounts to the side of the master brake cylinder. I'll see if I can find a pic, it IS in a TM, I'm just not sure which one.

It's in TM9-2320-361-20 pg 1001 (or 13-35)

Last edited:

davey8943

Not with a pic!

I guess we can toast a frosty beverage when I drop off that 50 bucks I owe you (in exchange for the other running board)!

Dave

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dang...

TM number with page number, and pics posted before I even read the thread!

You guys are GOOD.

[thumbzup]

JCKnife

Not with a pic!

I guess we can toast a frosty beverage when I drop off that 50 bucks I owe you (in exchange for the other running board)!

Dave
I'm still waiting for that coup-de-grace party to come together to finish this thing off. Won't be too long I imagine.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't know if you checked the band brake but I allways take off the cover and clean/ check the unit. I also back off the adjuster all the way.