• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Winch install question/issue

GCecchetto

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, bearings are enroute. Bearing is a TLA 2020Z. The oil seals are separate parts and are VB 26x20x4

Bearings found here.
Oil seals found here, and they are a a slightly different seal in that the steel portion is rubber coated. The wiper portion that rides on the shaft is the same. You have to call to order them, and I just bought the last 7 they hand (one extra), so they will be out of stock for a while. I was able to find them on ebay as well, but at 9.90 per rather than the 3.99 i paid.

Wingnut13

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, bearings are enroute. Bearing is a TLA 2020Z. The oil seals are separate parts and are VB 26x20x4

Bearings found here.
Oil seals found here, and they are a a slightly different seal in that the steel portion is rubber coated. The wiper portion that rides on the shaft is the same. You have to call to order them, and I just bought the last 7 they hand (one extra), so they will be out of stock for a while. I was able to find them on ebay as well, but at 9.90 per rather than the 3.99 i paid.
Thanks for posting up the bearings and seals, I’ll be looking to replace those myself as mine are full of red clay? And rusted….. Solid.