• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Winch install question/issue

GCecchetto

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, bearings are enroute. Bearing is a TLA 2020Z. The oil seals are separate parts and are VB 26x20x4

Bearings found here.
Oil seals found here, and they are a a slightly different seal in that the steel portion is rubber coated. The wiper portion that rides on the shaft is the same. You have to call to order them, and I just bought the last 7 they hand (one extra), so they will be out of stock for a while. I was able to find them on ebay as well, but at 9.90 per rather than the 3.99 i paid.

Wingnut13

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, bearings are enroute. Bearing is a TLA 2020Z. The oil seals are separate parts and are VB 26x20x4

Bearings found here.
Oil seals found here, and they are a a slightly different seal in that the steel portion is rubber coated. The wiper portion that rides on the shaft is the same. You have to call to order them, and I just bought the last 7 they hand (one extra), so they will be out of stock for a while. I was able to find them on ebay as well, but at 9.90 per rather than the 3.99 i paid.
Thanks for posting up the bearings and seals, I’ll be looking to replace those myself as mine are full of red clay? And rusted….. Solid.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks