• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

winch needed

dabtl

The M35 and M211 used the same winch. Go to Alpha Heaven for winch mounts, $50 for the pair.

They are easily installed.

Finding the PTO, drive shafts, pillow bearing, sliding yokes and such are a tough job. We will be competitors.;-)

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
There is a 211 in a scrapyard near me with the complete setup. He doesn't want to sell just the winch though. 1500 for the whole truck.

scooter01922

I have heard of a 211 in our general neck of the woods. Gotta talk to the guy that told me about it and see if i can let the cat outta the bag or not. If i'm permitted, i'll give you the scoop man :)

butch atkins

hey yall,have the rare Power Take Off,w/accesssory Drive,for those not in the know,double ended drives on the PTO unit,used ,took it off the truck myself,also the cab control lever,cab control lever brkt,Cable ,control,assy,and the control brkt that bolts to the seat that has the cutouts for all the extra levers,all used parts in great condition ,clean and paint,PM,EM if interested,thanks ,good luck to all on your projects

jwaller

I have a complete 211 winch truck. I'll rob all the parts for you and crate them and ship them to you for $1800. pm me if interested.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks