• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Winch

Elijah95

Certified Rookie

Check out my channel, like and subscribe for more content; I mounted an MRAP alpha bumper and a Sherpa 25k onto my truck, and using 2 snatch blocks with extra cable, if 75k in force cannot assist me in recovering my truck I’ll give up. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor

Check out my channel, like and subscribe for more content; I mounted an MRAP alpha bumper and a Sherpa 25k onto my truck, and using 2 snatch blocks with extra cable, if 75k in force cannot assist me in recovering my truck I’ll give up. Lol

Don't worry there are those with bigger winches to come save you.

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
Their general tech support. It’s highly frustrating because they won’t expose much info

10isBestmm

Elijah,

Can you take a picture of your bumper and the rear mounted winch?
That front bumper is pretty sweet and I haven't found any like it in the wild yet. :(
I might have to something fabbed up by some metal boys.

For the rear winch, did you use the existing winch controls to go to the cab?

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
I haven’t ran a rear mount winch yet, I just sold that old warn I had. I’ll find another and mock it up. Used some 1/2 stainless steel from a bank vault door and welded it all up. The weakest link will allow me to pull nearly 70k per frame attach with a 1.5 safety factor at that. IMG_4664.jpg
IMG_4662.jpg
IMG_4661.jpg
IMG_4660.jpg
IMG_4676.jpg
IMG_4681.jpg
IMG_4872.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks