• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Winch

TadB

Can someone give me a quick run down on how the pto winch operates on a 5 ton. I hate to even ask, but i cant find the maual and i dont want to tear anything up.

jwaller

with the handle in the cab floor. data plate near drivers door has the instructions. get and read the -10. with a question like this you need it.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
There is a real good video on utube about how not to operate a winch. A guy who did not read the TM, is pulling a vehicle out from being stuck and he did a fine job of freeing the vehicle and then taking out several trees while he was trying to remember the 30 seconds of instruction he had gotten before he pulled back on "that lever" and then let out the clutch. You gotta see it...

rosco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Breaking the truck/tearing something up is one thing. Winches are inherently dangerous - you can kill somebody!

Lee in AlaSKA

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks