• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Winch

Superdave

Hello to all, I have just recently purchased a winch setup from a member here (popacom) but things have changed and I know longer need it. I will be listing it in the classifieds but I thought I would let every one know about it here as I know quite a few do not check out the classified section. The winch setup is still at popacoms place in KY and if you need any of the detailed info on the setup you could PM popacom and he can tell you all about it. I just want out of it what I purchased it for.

no1_macleod

Hello to all, I have just recently purchased a winch setup from a member here (popacom) but things have changed and I know longer need it. I will be listing it in the classifieds but I thought I would let every one know about it here as I know quite a few do not check out the classified section. The winch setup is still at popacoms place in KY and if you need any of the detailed info on the setup you could PM popacom and he can tell you all about it. I just want out of it what I purchased it for.
Please have him call 808 989 1391 or email no1_macleod@hotmail.com thanks Bill

thegreenman76

I'm new to the duece. 100dollarman is about to get started on mine, it will be bobbed and my daily driver. I have a question, would it be possible to install a 20,000lb pound garwood winch on the front of my duece? I plan on going off road often and I'm sure a 10,000 lb winch would be fine, but rule of thumb is to have the winch rated for double the weight.

Superdave

I'm new to the duece. 100dollarman is about to get started on mine, it will be bobbed and my daily driver. I have a question, would it be possible to install a 20,000lb pound garwood winch on the front of my duece? I plan on going off road often and I'm sure a 10,000 lb winch would be fine, but rule of thumb is to have the winch rated for double the weight.

You would have better luck posting that question in the deuce section of this forum.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks