• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Window and Seal replacement

USAWEAPON777

Hey guys, well after my last offroad adventure I lost a window. I got out of the truck shut the door, and heard the sound of shattering glass. While working on the door I see that all the weatherstripping is shot. I'm debating whether or not its even worth to do it. We have a ton of old chevs at the local pick and pull and I bet I could find a door in good shape. For 30 dollars I can have a door with the window. I'm looking through the lmc catalog and its like 75 dollars just to replace all the rubber weatherstripping on 1 door! What would you guys recommend, bite the bullet and buy all the weatherstripping or just go to the pick and pull and try to find a door with a window and still good rubber?

caladin

Well pick and pull would be cheeper but I can never seem to find anything of quality when ?I go to the junkyard for weatherstripping.

USAWEAPON777

Yea, well I think I'm going to just order the weatherstripping. Turns out lmc has a bundle that is the entire window channel kit and window seal kit for $100. Lol, who wants to come to the yard with me for a window.

Last edited: