• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Windows tracking

IMA944T

Have drivers window that leans to outside at top and then slightly forward.
Would like to know how to adjust this out of it. The top rear of window is about 1'" from the window rubber. Looked up inside and didn't really see anything to adjust angle. Lubed it good and at least it rolls up and down easy.

If the tracking chanel is bad you can check with Steel rubber products on line they sale weather stripping and rubber moldings for restoring vehicles .

Im not sure . the channel should hold the window firm and keep is quite . I replaced it in my truck a few years ago and the window moves very little from side to side .

stumps

Have drivers window that leans to outside at top and then slightly forward.
Would like to know how to adjust this out of it. The top rear of window is about 1'" from the window rubber. Looked up inside and didn't really see anything to adjust angle. Lubed it good and at least it rolls up and down easy.
I haven't looked at my deuce yet (the recovery is about to happen soon!), but every car or truck I have looked at thus far, has a set of adjustments that move the bottom of the track (inside of the door), in or out, and forward, or back. Surely the deuce has the same?

Sometimes the adjustment is a threaded rod, with a nut that moves the bottom of the track along the rod, other times it is a bracket with a slot, that does the same thing (only less easily)... and occasionally, there is simply a piece that adjusts by bending.

My new deuce has the same problem, so after she comes home, I will be addressing the problem. I would bet on the bracket with a slot.

-Chuck

GoHot229

I have exactly the same thing with mine. I pulled the oval and looked inside. All appears intact and un-damaged/bent, mabe some fiddeling with it?? You have the Hard-top? thats what I have, mabe its not as evident on the Soft-tops

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks