• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Windshield washer only works sometimes

seano11

Is there a trick to making the washer fluid sprayer work every time ? Ill hold the button till it spits a little then not touch it for 10 min. And then it magically works. This is on my m923a2

Usually it wont work until the truck has built up air pressure just like the wipers, horn, etc... There is a valve that makes the brake system a priority and will only give air pressure to the accesories once all the tanks are full. Thats how mine is. If it happens on and off even with air pressure to the accesories then i dont know the problem.

BigWill1985

I thought that the 800's windshield washers were just a simple pump you actuated with the windshield washer lever.

If that's the case, I'm sure you can disassemble the pump and replace the o-rings. Should work good as new again after that. I'm sure the o-rings just dry out due to the alcohol contained in windshield washer fluid.

~Will Courtier~

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks