• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Winston-Salem, NC to Groveport, Ohio and back. Open trailer space

Hainebd

I have a generator MEP-831A in GA at Samcobra164 place. If you could run to groveport I maybe able to get Gimpyrob to pickup from you. It is 300 pounds 36 x36x27. Easily humped around. This is a parts unit, not running.

thank you,

Brian

I have a lot of stuff up at gimpyrobbs. I just saw your post.
We already went up, but my friend has a 44' open trailer and would be interested in hauling your stuff. He might could go up as soon as next weekend. I have one pallet of stuff I bought on my way home last week that needs to be picked up, I had plans on having it shipped. Let me know how much you have and I'll get him to quote it. He's reasonable.

Hard Head

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have 3 hoods and roughly 6 pallets. Some can be consolidated as I just purchased 4 pallets which have a couple of small boxes each. These can easily go on one pallet. I only need one hood for a 939 so if you know of anyone needing some then let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks