• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Winter is here

BugEyeBear

Looks Pretty................

Pretty Darn COLD!!!

I love visiting the snow & playing in it.
I just don't enjoy LIVING in it!

BRRRRRRRRR! I think I'll wear LONG shorts & a thicker T-shirt tomorrow! :p

WyoDeuce

We just got our second big storm of the season here In Laramie. About a foot here in town and a heck of a lot more in the mountains. I am installing a winter front to get my heat to work a little better. Now it's time to load my snowmobile in the back and get ready to play!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I'm sorry...don't mean to offend you folks that like the cold and the snow...but I just can't handle it anymore!!!!!
Got snow/cold time in Korea, Germany, Alaska and a couple of northern states so I ain't a newby.

Guess this good ol' southwest GA. temperate climate has spoiled me:-D

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks