• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wiper arm

bmx590

Looking to upgrade the wiper so I need to upgrade the arm. I have found the saturn surplus upgrade,but looking for something from NAPA. Need part number.

steelandcanvas

I don't do this often, but you might want to stay away from the Saturn Surplus wiper upgrade. I usually try and stay positive with my product reviews, but this time, my experience may save someone a few bucks. The weak link is the tapered bushing between the motor shaft and the wiper arm. I've had trouble with the bushings breaking, when I got them tight enough to keep from coming off.

Gunnermac

Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The numbers referred to in post #4 are good. I couldn't find them locally, however Jegs has them. They work much better than the stock ones.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks