• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wiper blades

3dAngus

I'm kinda glad you brought this back up. I went to O'Reilleys to get mine, but they did not stock them, and the kid could not research a sub properly, so I need to get back on this one. I asked the same question a month or so ago, and used search, but got different answers, some of which, truth be told, some of the parts needed to be modified. So, Reckless from out of Georgia came up with this answer to your question;

"ANCO 41-01 arms on my deuce and the 31-31 blades. got the arms from rock auto or ebay and went to walmart and got my blades "

Flyingvan911

I converted my deuce to the civi arms and wipers and I'm glad I did. They work much better than the stock wipers. I highly recommend this mod. Paint the wiper arms green or black and no one will ever know the difference.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks