• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wiper motors

123mack

I found a couple of air wiper mators at the rally at Mobile last week. They were shorter and larger in diameter than those found on most 5 and 2.5 tons. I bought them ( they were cheap) thinking maybe they would be a good upgrade. Problem is they mount on 9 inch centers- much more than tthe normal motors.NSN on the box is 2540-01-303-0600. the motor itself is Sprague F390D. inclided in the kit is a control valve marked Sprague Devices GK-10. No luck searching the sprague site and a NSN search only shows a picture of the motor and its cost. Any ideas? Could it be for a 900 series? Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks