• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wipers are slow

boomer431

Originally mine did the same thing on a dry windshield but sped up when it was wet . I thought I had rain sensing wipers . I replaced the motor and took care of the problem:mrgreen:

ssdvc

Did the capacitor bypass on mine and it worked li9ke a charm. As soon as I have time, cowl removal and lube is on the list.

acesneights1

I had already installed a tilt wheel out of a junk yard that had the intermittent switch already in the column and obtained the intermittent module at the same time. I swapped wiper motors with the crew cab donor to eliminate the washer pump intregal to the motor as well.

Column Switch
Intermittent module
Motor
Washer bottle w/ intragal pump and harness
Wiper arms with washer hoses and "T" or "Y" adapter
Motor is the same. All you need is the mutli function switch and the module which plugs inline to the original harness

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks