• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wire path from dash & inside to battery box?

cg25713

I'm working on my 12v and trying to figure out the best path for 12v wires to the space next to the battery box where I put my fuse box. If I want to put in say a usb charger port near the driver, do I need to go outside underneath and back into the battery area? It seems this is the only option? What does anyone suggest? Thank you.

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I took my wires underneath the insulation to the left of the shifter by the driver's seat. Then at the rear of the seat, crossover to the battery box through the tunnel at the reinforcement cross member behind the front seats. Then into the battery box at the left of the passenger seat. If you have any questions, shoot me a text and I'll send you some pictures to make it clearer. My number is in my signature line.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks