• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wired up the 101A3

Got the trailer wired up tonight. Used 1156 and 97 bulbs. Just a helpful hint, Make sure you use a trailer plug with a ground to the trailer or the lights won't work right.

Nonotagain

Got the trailer wired up tonight. Used 1156 and 97 bulbs. Just a helpful hint, Make sure you use a trailer plug with a ground to the trailer or the lights won't work right.
Do yourself a favor and get a set of the LED tail lights off of eBay. They are tons brighter than incandescent bulbs, plus they are omni-volt, meaning that they work on voltages from 10-34 volts.

I purchased a MS connector and wired it so that I plug into the trailer umbilical and then to my 4 or 7 pin vehicle connector.

Kasper31

Thanks for the info, very good idea,,,,what is the LED bulb number? Where did you get them? :beer:
Thanks

you can't wear it out looking at it, use it, if you break it you found your limit ! !

Nonotagain

Thanks for the info, very good idea,,,,what is the LED bulb number? Where did you get them? :beer:
Thanks

you can't wear it out looking at it, use it, if you break it you found your limit ! !
The LED lights aren't just a bulb, but the whole assembly.

Search eBay for Grote LED, seller BroncoBuddy.

I've purchase 8-10 sets of lights from him, fast combined shipping and a great deal.

He accepts offers vereses the BIN price. Last ones I got for $21 each, though others have posted he will sell for $20 each.

Kasper31

Just got my order for 4 of them from BroncoBuddy, arrived in very good shape, they work on both 12 and 24vdc. We'll see how long they last, I'm putting two on my M-37 and two on my M-101, I like them because they are a little bigger and should be more visable/brighter. I think they come of from the M-900 series trucks.

You can't wear it out looking at it, use it, if you break it, you found your limit