• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wireing issues

:driver:I am new to this site and military vehicles and equipment.I am about to purchase a 2011 M1102 cargo vehicle from Gov/liquidations.I dont want to trailer the vehicle from NC to Indiana,I drive a 2011 F350 cc super duty.how can I make my 7 prong harness work just to get home.Im fairly sure at that time I will be able to re wire it to 12 volts,is this doable what will I need to do down there to get it home safely.will the bulbs in the lights work if I just change the plug on the harness,can I change the bulbs to 12volt.CAN ANYONE HERE HELP ME GET THIS THING HOME INEXPENSIVLEY .ALSO IM HANDYCAPED SO CRAWLING AROUND UNDER THE UNIT IS NOT AN OPTION FOR ME.any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
No need to yell.......:-D
They said they were handicapped, maybe they are deaf and don't know they are yelling. :gimp2:

OR if they were blind, I could use this smiley! :cool:

Just joking, welcome to the site.

HAHA! Get it? SIGHT!!!!!!!!

I crack me up!

3dAngus

But if you use the magnetic trailer lights from Harbor Freight, which are always on sale for $9.99, just save you some time and throw them away now. Upgrade to their $20plus magnetic light kit. The cheap ones always fell off on me. The upgraded ones have much better magnets and take the bumps better. Never had any trouble with them. I always tape them down too with some good quality duct tape, just in case. If they're not hard to pull off, they will come off.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks