• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wiring a trailer

Kenneth Cole

Good day everyone. Marry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I have added a trailer hitch and electrical connector to pull are camping trailer but seeing the Humvee is 24 V and the trailer is 12v I'm not sure how to do this. I can't see running each wire through the converter to change to 12V or changing all the trailer bulbs to 24V. Maybe one of these ways is what I'll have to do.
I maybe missing some other way.
Need your help.
Thanks
Ken Cole

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
the LEDs will work fine for signals, but if your trailer has a battery system in it that is supposed to charge off the vehicle then you'll need to do more than just the bulbs to make it all work properly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks