• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wiring and gauge pics

Last pic.

My lights, high beams and aux lamps. Low beams and fog lamps. Light relays. Seat covers, center console, gps lock box. Gauges, some switch led colors, some dont. Dash lights, actually are brighter in person. The rerouted dummy lights, now in the speedo and fuel gauge. The glow plug relay, bus bars and everything in wiring harnesses. Hard to see blue shif indicator, held in place with shrink tubing because I broke the orange one. Fuse boxes, inside and in the engine compartment. Inside one is hot with the key on, the other always hot. I use the inside one to power the switches that control the relays powered by the engine compartment one. The inside one is powered of a relay that is powered by the outside one, and switched by a splice into an ignition circuit.

Attachments

adrianspeeder

Clean job! When I had did somethin' similar in one of the Broncos, it only lasted a year or so with mud and water splashin' up. Version 2.0 had me put the fuse panels and relays in simple gray electrical boxes from home depot to keep everything in order.

Adrianspeeder

On the white gauges you can, red, green, blue, and yellow. I got them at harborfreight. Just don't twist the bezel when you put them in, it ruins the switch. It's not easy to do, but did happen when I tried forcing one in.