• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wiring diagram for a 6115-00-999-5675 3kw generator

BBIpappy

I have two generators, one came from Selfridge Air Force Base. They didn't come with a control panel, just a 16 hook up electrical bar with numbered wires. I would like to wire it for 240 to run my cabin. It is a Teledyne Total Power, TRD 1 540 1, TM 6115-00-999-5675, 3kw, 60hrz. Also so looking for a generator head for one, one has a burn up head.
Any help would be appreciated.

M1031CMT

I found nothing online other than links to parts of that generator.

6115-00-999-5675 is the NSN (National Stock Number), not the TM (Technical Manual).

Without the model number of the complete generator (It will start with MEP#####), you can't find the manual that has the schematics in it.

Good luck.

Last edited:

BBIpappy

Thanks Guys, M1031CMT you are right, I typed TM and it should have been NSN. The generator was used by the Air Force in a lighting system, apparently they slid into the unit. There is no battery tray, fuel tank, or gages. I can not find any generator that used the Ruggerini Diesel with a Winco generator head. Maybe someone might know what lighting system they were used in.
And glassk, I have looked at that TM manual, it is for gas and shows a cage around the generator.

Thanks again
I will try to load up pics.

glassk

winco2.jpgwincopl.jpg

GENERATOR:
Type ...................................................Brushless, 2-pole, revolving field
Wattage ..............................................4,300 Watts
Voltage...............................................120/240 AC
Phase ..................................................Single
Cycles ................................................60
Speed at rated output .........................3,600 RPM

BBIpappy

Thanks Guys, found the generator head on Ebay, I have an electrician who said he will wire it to 220. When I get it back I will have a wiring diagram for that generator.

Thanks again

Guyfang

Staff member
Please look again at the NSN. All I get for that NSN is a SPACER, VALVE, worth 15.00 bucks. ANY other data from the set would also help, if you have it.

Guyfang

Staff member

This main gen fits the MEP-016A. The TM's for this gen set are in the TM forum, listed under MEP-016A. There are schematics in the TM 5-6115-271-14 manual.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks