• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wiring diagram for my m109a2

t120r

people asked about my wiring in the m109a2. it is in excell .if it will not open i will put in pdf.

hope you can understand as i did this 2 years ago. the marine swith is the pics included. the front heater sets on the right side of the trans cover beside the shifter. low speed is 12 volt high speed is 24 volt. rear heater is the same but mounted on the floor at the front of the van body. both heaters have coolant shut off valves so you can use them as fans

the rv heater is also in the back under the stove works real good.
the dc/dc converter is flawless works fine powers everything at clean 13.8 volt

the inverter is 5000w 110 volt continuos 10,000 w peak

the solar panels are (2) 30 watt 12v hooked series to give 24 volt 30 watt)

the 4/0 cable is welding cable it measures .820 inches thick 3600 strand

hope i did not post to many pics but people out there want to know more about adding 12 volt and such so what the hey

when you open the wiring pdf file you will see 30 amp circuit breakers at each fuse bolck and dc/dc converters. maybe overboard but for 20 bucks it is worth the extra safety since 24 volt with the big cables is a lot of juice with 2 battery packs. hey this gives me an idea. where do i put the welder!!@!@#$%

t120r
maryland

Attachments