• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wisconson Robinson WDR1-270 Fuel Injection Pump

Gunny65

I just got a WDR1-270 3Kw generator with 200 hours on the unit. It will not start. I used the T.O. listed in this forum, 35c2-3-499-1, and followed the troubleshooting guide. No fuel is getting to the injector. The engine will start with a shot of starting fluid but will not keep running due to the no fuel issue. I am trying to find a replacement Fuel Injection Pump, part number EY2436310110. I imagine I will need to get a suitable replacement. I am also willing to rebuild the pump but I need a guide. The cam lobe looks good so that isn't the issue either. The internals of the pump also look good but I really am not sure what I am looking for in the problem area.

So, any suggestions on where to get a new or replacement pump?

Or, on how to properly rebuild the one I have? Never done this before but I have rebuilt motors, carbs and such.

Parts for this are hard to find. Does anyone have a replacement parts list?

Thanks.

Gunny65

Well, I found a replacement pump on ereplacementparts dot com. $235 bucks. Part Number: 255-63103-10, Injection Pump AY. Manufacture is Subaru/Robin. Some other sites had it listed as low as $209. Still to much as far as I am concerned.

Okay, so how do I rebuild this sucker. LOL. That price is more than I paid for the whole genset.