• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wolverine technologies

lfranz166

Just curious if anyone else has had issues with wolverine tech they make a kit for the deuce to add a 12v alternator i paid for mine 60 days ago and have been told by them several times that its on the way now as i try to get my money back they wont return emails.....

anyone on here know this guy he has a post on his site for special pricing for SS members

markmontana

I think it's typical of the service you can expect from Wolv Tech. While I did get mine after a mix up and longer than expected wait time, it was a dang good unit and works great.

I think several of the Wolv Tech alternator threads indicate the level of 'customer service' is on the low side. If you need the unit, I say be patient and you'll get it eventually.

sewerzuk

Just curious if anyone else has had issues with wolverine tech they make a kit for the deuce to add a 12v alternator i paid for mine 60 days ago and have been told by them several times that its on the way now as i try to get my money back they wont return emails.....

anyone on here know this guy he has a post on his site for special pricing for SS members
I recently made a purchase there; took a few days to return emails and phone calls and a little slower shipping than promised, but overall I was satisfied...

He goes by avengeusa here on SS

kabob1865

Did you ever get your alternator? I ordered the same kit from Tim about 4 weeks ago and haven't got any responses from my emails.

machinist75

Ordered the 24 volt retrofit kit. Sent me a rebuild kit for free, and discounted it around thirty dollars for being a SS guy. Took a couple calls to get in touch with them and it shipped out a day later than expected. But very satisfied with product and service. Hard for this Texas boy to understand there Yankee accent.

Unforgiven

He's a stand-up guy. He'll send it to you. Don't worry, you didn't get ripped off. It's a good kit. It lacks any form of installation instructions. But other than that you'll be pleased. If I can find his phone # I'll PM it to you. I can't remember his name, but he's very helpful on the phone. Put kill switches on the + side of your batteries.