• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Won an M101A1 from New Castle, DE this weekend.

Ratch

Just won my first MV of sorts last week.

I sent in my EUC immediately, had it kicked back for a correction, and got it sent in finally friday. Now the wait...

I was going to post asking what I should think about in planning recovery, but I don't need to, seems there are plenty of those threads already.

So consider this a thanks to the great SS community. [thumbzup][thumbzup]

I'll probably post much more as time to get the trailer gets nearer...

Last edited:

Ratch

So I've read on here... I'm ok with that. I made it this long without it, I can make it a few more months.

Too bad it can't be like a NICS check, but that's how it is.

I wish I knew where to find an A1 local to me to go physically look it over with my tow vehicle, but not really necessary.

Ratch

Well, my EUC cleared in a little over a month and a half. Recovery went smooth and easy, and I now have an M101 in my driveway. This thing is awesome. I had no idea it would be so easy to tow, it was much better than my bigger civvy flatbed trailer.
I have to resist the urge to buy another one, to park in the yard instead of buying a shed.

Now I guess I have to start selling stuff and get a duece...

midcounty

Thumbs up for Justin. Met him when I picked up my trailer, and will see him again soon when I pick up my Deuce I won a couple weeks ago. I to was suprised at how light the M101 trailers are when you consider the payload they are built to handle.

OLDCHEV4X4

Welcome from Coatesville Ratch. Glad your recovery went well. My first MV was a M101 also, and now I cant stop myself....must have more.
Where in Chester County are you?

DesertRunner

Great news! I thought my EUC would clear fast because I used to have a secret clearance with Uncle Sams Misguided Children. But alas it took almost exactly 90 days.

Glad you're here!

Jay