• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Won M1008 & M1028 in AL

my69camaro

Won both of these trucks Yesterday. One has 38,000mi and the other has 70,000mi. I have no idea if they run, description only said no keys. I'm hoping they will be like the M1009 I got in Indy and fire right up with batts but who knows. Looks to be missing alts.. To bad they are 600mi away from Indiana so still trying to figure out how I will get them home..

If anyone goes to Redstone anytime soon could you give them a look over:wink:

Event # 3890 Lot #'s 3937 & 3960

Sorry if I outbid anyone on here. lol

Attachments

Last edited:

Monkeyboyarmy

My euc just cleared for the deuce A3 that I bought down there.Wreckerman and twright did some peakin for me.I don't know if I will be making a trip down or having it moved some other way,but I would be glad to look if I do go down.I have found several sources for shipping as well.Greg

my69camaro

If I get my tow bar setup I will trailer one and pull the other most likely... Tow vehicles are a 05 3500 dually dodge and an 05 2500 GMC so I'm not to worried about the cucv weights.:-D

Goal is to turn one into a mud truck, and leave the other as a farm truck.. As long as they aren't complete junk.:wink:

Monkeyboyarmy

I would recommend unbolting the rear driveshaft and tying it up and make sure the lockouts are not engaged.A friend was toeing a M1009 and had the transfer case in neutral.It vibrated into gear somehow and ruined the front axle because the front axle had no lube in it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks