• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Won me a trailer

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
One airline, one light cord.

spentshell

I thought I read that some of the trailers have 2 air lines, I guess i'll have to clear out some useless information in my head to make room for the trailer manual.

Srjeeper

spentshell,

In the picture, both the hand brakes are on, so be sure to release both of them. Sometimes the shoe's will hang up if they've been left on a long time so take time to check that it's rolling free. The air line will hook up to the gladhand on the drivers side of the truck (service) not the right side (emergency). You don't need the air to release the brakes, so if it's rollin free get it home before you play with the brakes.

The TM for those trailers is 9-2330-213-14...... :wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks