• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Won Today

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Good deal Timothy. They look pretty good and they are holding air. I saw some at Winslow's the last time I was there and I know Berg has some too.

aboonski

Be sure to post photos of the finished product! My M1008A1 still has the stock tires and rims - for now that's all I can afford to run. What did the tires in the pictures come off of?

Rebelpride

Do I just need the spacers for the front? Why not the back? And a suspension lift is in the works. Also this is a crazy thought that I had, could I put the hmmwv tires on the back to get me by for a little bit?

CCATLETT1984

No, dont just put them on the back, looks horrible and you wont be able to use 4x4 if you needed to.

The spacers are needed on the front to clear the tie-rod castings on the knuckles, you can put them in the back but its not needed.

AJMBLAZER

It's just a looks thing to match them front and rear. The rear is already 3" narrower than the front so with the spacers in the front only the rear would be 7" narrower.

I say trim to fit. :D

K45

Hey if you still need another 37" humvee tire and 12 bolt wheel I have an extra one. Let me know. i am in concord every other weekend and I can get you pics of what I have. the wheel is almost new.