• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Won two trailers Huntsville Al. Post purchse inspection?

AMX

I was high bidder today on a auction. Description says 2 M105a2's, picture are 1 M105 a2 and a M101. I can see the auction numbers on the M105 but cannot be certain about the numbers on the possible M101. Should I try to have someone give them a post purchase inspection? I am a 1st time GL buyer

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How do you plan to get two trailers home at once? Do you have a car or equipment trailer to haul them home with? Some guys have gotten GL to flip one trailer onto the other. That is a lot of weight to haul with a civvy truck, though. Congratulations on the score. They look like really nice trailers.

AMX

How do you plan to get two trailers home at once? Do you have a car or equipment trailer to haul them home with? Some guys have gotten GL to flip one trailer onto the other. That is a lot of weight to haul with a civvy truck, though. Congratulations on the score. They look like really nice trailers.
I hope to sell one so I only have to haul one home. I guess i will do whatever it takes. I wish they had a one trailer auction, but they were all pairs.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Take one to a scrap yard near by(depending on what you paid) and grab the good stuff off it. Tires, lights, etc, and scrap it. Then take the other home.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I may be up there next week.....it may take a while for your EUC to clear.

I do recoveries from Redstone and can pick up two trailers at once.

PM me the info and if MD doesn't make it up there I'll scope it out for you.

Bighurt

I have the 2 most expensive M105's on the planet...can't afford to scrap them...

Not planning on it either. Both will be refurbished...

AMX

I've been getting M200s for under $200, taking parts and scraping them.
I am a heavy equipment (Truck) appraiser. During accident investigations I sometimes have to dispose of the salvage vehicles. Today I called two place, one had scrap at $10 per 100lb. and the other at $11.50, that would take some of the sting out of scrapping one since they weigh nearly 3k lb's.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks