• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

won't start cucv

jager07m1008

hey just replaced starter and starter relay i drove it for a few days and it let me sit so when i turn the key wait light goes out can hear relay underhood cycle and starter relay clicks but no go what the f--- is the problem someone please give me some advice thank you for your time

Westech

CPL
You put a 24V starter back in it? You put the support strap back on the rear of the starter?
All the cables good and clean and tight? Does the starter turn over if you jump the terminals with a screw driver or something?

jager07m1008

well i put another relay in and well it was popping and hissing when i turned the key over i checked volts at battery and one is below 12 volts other is good trying that route friday. any other suggestion will be great thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks