• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WoodTruck...

dalej

One of the reasons I bought this truck is so I don't tear up my Ford F250 when we cut wood. I had to put a hitch receiver on at 20 inches above ground level to use my other trailers.

We now can tow the equipment trailer with the skid steer and grapple. We use the skid to load the truck and to put the big logs on the trailer. I use my JD 4020 tractor with a loader at home to push the wood off the truck.

Life is good with a LMTV!!!

Attachments

MaiNiaK

I plan to get my fire wood with my truck aswell. I'll be hand loading mine until I get some steel. I intend to make some new sides with square tube steel and probably wood, before I'd be loading it with my excavator. I'm also going to cut the subframe behind the rear tire, plate both sides and add a dump cylinder setup. So I can haul gravel up our steep driveway.
I will only put the homemade sides on when using it for wood or gravel.

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is what is so good about these trucks of all kinds, one can make them a show truck, use them for work trucks on farm or ranch, as a project for father and family, or own it just for fun. They do seem to find each other though; get one and more will follow!! I obviously have experienced that.