• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Worcester MA help needed

CGarbee

Anybody live near Worcester MA that could snag a CCKW top (for a M37) and either haul it down to the Aberdeen MV Rally in May or hand it off to somebody who could get it closer to my place in NC?

I've got a line on one that I would like to install on a XM708, but getting it home is the tricky part (as usual... :) ).

Thanks,

xm708

cckw top

Cabell

I have a cckw top if that falls thru . Of course same issue getting down to you..

ed

offroaddiesel

no word yet from the e mail i sent out ,i need this for my m .the pics dont look too bad ,looks like some work will be involved,we will see what happens. steve

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Perfect example of why I would like to see all members on the map so we could PM members in the AOR of our concern. I hope you find some help that should not be too difficult for someone in New England

hippiedude

I live 1.5 hrs. away from Worcester , if I can help let me know...I would like to go to Aberdeen this year but I`m not sure yet.... Tim

beaubeau

CGARBE, where in Worc. is this top? I'm about 1.25 hours from there and I used to make deliveries there, so I know the area. I'll be going to Pa. soon. Let me know what U have. Phil

CGarbee

I've talked to the guy who has the top and it's mine if I can figure out how to get it home... I want it for my XM708...

A couple folks have PM'ed me about this and I've sent out some PM's. I'll keep folks posted as to progress.

Thanks.