• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Worked the Sandbox Slayer today

citizensoldier

Axe Men who???? God I love making stumps.... Now where did I put my chain files.. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

54reo

Lane, that trailer looks like a M271 pole trailer.

If it is, that is the companion trailer to the V18A Earth Boring Truck (which is the companion truck to my V17A).

Cool pics!

citizensoldier

Its a 1964 M11 pole trailer. I am not sure what truck it went to. I have not been able to find a TM for it or any other info. The springs did not even move with this little load. It is one well built rig. I love the smell of saw dust in the morning..

citizensoldier

Re: RE: Worked the Sandbox Slayer today

wiggall said:
Is that two black bears in the background of the first photo?
If it was two bears that would mean a sow with cubs! :shock: This would make the picture a little blurry because I would be running for the house.. LOL..
Its just a converter dolly for pulling my M146..

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
RE: Re: RE: Worked the Sandbox Slayer today

Nice Lane! I might know where some tan cab tops are if you want one.

citizensoldier

Re: RE: Re: RE: Worked the Sandbox Slayer today

gimpyrobb said:
Nice Lane! I might know where some tan cab tops are if you want one.
PM me some info.. That green cab top is new but I need a cargo cover if you know where some are. I kind of like the contrast with the tan and green... makes it unique.. Thanks gymp..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks