• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Workin' the Mule

cfish

I gotta get me one of those!!! I remeber growing up in S Fl and hunting in the everglades. Several folks took those mules and turned them into swamp buggies.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gees guys, Had the mule over a year and the decals aren't applied and the rims aren't painted yet????:cookoo:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have paint and decals. We only have about 2 good months to do painting. I haven't found time yet..

Drive the mule, have fun or, paint and work on something... Ok, Drive and have fun, the work will still be there tomorrow.:smile:

dc3coyote

You could bring it to GA, plenty of good time to paint, and I would have no problem watching it for you. I would even drive it to keep the tires round.

WPNS421

Mules of the North

What is more important driving the Mule and enjoying it or having a nice paint job and parked. After seeing Ms DH's mule, my wife gave me my marching orders. " A mule or no new trucks, well we now have a A5 with quad steering, we bought it from David Kelone and picked it up in Gilbert PA. Also since then, I got a nice M1031 and should have my M1008 delivered this week.
Now my wife has a M1010, the Mule and a new M38A2 with trailer. I think I greated a new green thing addict.
To everyone I want ot wish you all a Happy New Year and a lot of happiness and joy.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
What is more important driving the Mule and enjoying it or having a nice paint job and parked.
Nicely painted Mules can (and occassionally do) get dirty! :p

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have NEVER used a TOOTHBRUSH to clean my mule, after using it, Never...:cookoo:

The most satisfying formulas for fun, always have a larger numerators(time of actual fun) than the denominator(time to clean up after the fun).

Last edited: