• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Working M37 --- "Woods Woogie"

SasquatchSanta

Given that it's the dead of winter and I have a severe case of cabin fever I'd like to bring back a little bit of summer ---- if only for a few minutes.

Here are a few pictures of an M37 I built over ten years ago to use on a piece of remote lake property that I purchased.

Everything imaginable on this truck is new including twin lockers. It spent three years in the woods serving as a work station and a lockable toolbox. The cargo area is equipped with a lockable 2X8 plank decking cover so it made a great place to store tools, jerry cans, chainsaws, etc..

As you can see from the pictures, I built a road in an area that had never seen a wheel.

Now that it's back on the mainland and being driven on the road around the Orr & Crane Lake MN area it's been equipped with Denman radials and 583 gears

Attachments