• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Would anyone know why my radio and VIC kit will not work together?

MASIC

Masic I was wondering if you tested what we discussed in our phone conversation? If so what were the results? I have since studied this and have a couple of other things that could be causing your issues. PM me when you can,and if it requires further assessment we can talk thru it.
Thanks!!! popacom / BILL in KY.:jumpin:
Popacom
Thank you so much for the phone call and aiding me with narrowing down what might be the cause of my issues. I did get it working and am happy as ****!!!!!!!! I took your advice and narrowed it down to the cable. I removed the installed cable from the mount to the VIC kit and temporarily installed another cable that I had kicking around. The system fired right up. I then checked the installed cable and found inside of the plug itself a single strand of wire that was touching 2 pins. I removed this strand of wire and presto!! Issue solved.
Thank you so much!!!!!
If you can please PM me your email or PayPal info so I can wire the $100 as listed.
Once again thank you for the phone call and awesome conversation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!