• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Would anyone know why my radio and VIC kit will not work together?

MASIC

Masic I was wondering if you tested what we discussed in our phone conversation? If so what were the results? I have since studied this and have a couple of other things that could be causing your issues. PM me when you can,and if it requires further assessment we can talk thru it.
Thanks!!! popacom / BILL in KY.:jumpin:
Popacom
Thank you so much for the phone call and aiding me with narrowing down what might be the cause of my issues. I did get it working and am happy as ****!!!!!!!! I took your advice and narrowed it down to the cable. I removed the installed cable from the mount to the VIC kit and temporarily installed another cable that I had kicking around. The system fired right up. I then checked the installed cable and found inside of the plug itself a single strand of wire that was touching 2 pins. I removed this strand of wire and presto!! Issue solved.
Thank you so much!!!!!
If you can please PM me your email or PayPal info so I can wire the $100 as listed.
Once again thank you for the phone call and awesome conversation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks