• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Would have liked to have seen this ebay auction end.

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think there have been a few up before. I believe Jason is right. They seem to be from dealers who ordered them for some reason.

AJMBLAZER

My question is what possible reason would there be to pay that much for a Duramax 3500 with some stuff on the back?

It's not even an actual military vehicle or anything...just could have been one...

N1265

I seen one of these up close, I was told that Canada uses these trucks in their military, some people think they are trying to break back into the American Military Market.

The thing that stuck out the most for me was the reversable red cross....

AJMBLAZER

Eh, GM's been trying to sell the "next generation" CUCV since there was a next generation in 1988. The funny part is the military has viewed GM's torsion bar IFS with the same scepticism that most of us 4x4 enthusiasts view it. Orders weren't forthcoming...

Maybe now that they've gone to coil IFS...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks