• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Would like to buy these trailer parts..

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
M353. Wayne Harris has at least one, I delivered it. Dunno what it would set you back though.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was looking for one of those for a while, thought it would make a great trailer for my forklift- sold the forklift so I guess I don't need one. Lane, there are a few over in Portsmouth I think I saw them the last time I was there. Don't know when or if they will be coming up for auction.

citizensoldier

So what you saying..

So you going to get it and store if for me?? :D :D

I only need some parts off one but I guess I could buy a whole trailer if the price was right.

The fenders are for a trailer I am building and the wheel is for another project I will let your minds work on that one.. :D :shock:

Attachments

Alredneck

Banned
RE: So what you saying..

Hey if it may help in delivery arrangements i will be goin to the florida rally on the 23-24th FEB on then to Memphis Tn a couple of weeks after that so if not in a rush it would be a little closer to Michigan Just PM if ya want Captain.

Mike_Pop

RE: So what you saying..

I've got two of the crank down wheel assemblies from and M353 which are similar to the ones on your M200. I haven't had a use for them if you are interested. I'll take photos tomorrow if so.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks