• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

would these work in a cucv

Bighurt

Pretty sure GM only made one 6.2 block, and it was adopted to use in the CUCV and the HMMWV.

Edit: By one I meant in overall design there most certainly were changes through the production life, but I don't see those as roadblocks.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You might want to delete the link save the pictures to your computer and post just the pics . Forum rules are no posting active auctions one of the mods will delete it anyway

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They feel it could hurt another member who did the research and found the auction and lot by a bunch of people who didn't bother to look for the items running the bid up or out bidding only because it was it the forums . Also to prevent the appearance of collution in bidding and risking lawsuits against the site . After the auction is over you can post them but the gl links go dead after a short while .

jeep-Jeep

I was told they would not .
I still bid on a new one in texas and almost had it for $350 untill 55 seconds were on clock and a ebay bidder whacked me and sent it into overtime .
I had my son waiting in the cold for me so I let it go.aua
If you are a new bidder please read the rules on GL auctions !!!!!!

JUNKYARDJOHN

I bought two of those takeouts, just to tear apart as a learning experiance for me. Im new to diesels, but have rebuilt several dozen gassers. The cans that they come in weigh 540lbs. I have plans to make a wood stove for my shop outa one. 2cents John

Attachments