• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

would this fit...?

ida34

I have a similar unit on my F-350. I will try to measure it tomarrow and let you know if the pattern matches the M1009. The M1009 has a bolt through design that allows it to swivel but I would guess that bolt pattern of the four outer bolts is a standard pattern.

Dieselsmoke

I've seen several of those mounted on CUCVs, most pintles seem to be a standard bolt pattern. I've even seen one mounted on a M151A2

mangus580

The swivel is helpful sometimes in hooking up the trailer... Otherwise, there is no real feature for what we use our trucks for.

mangus580

Also.... might I suggest finding a model with the 'convert-a-ball' or at least switching the ball to that...

and another thing... Make sure that a military pintle ring will fit it!! they are a large size :)

dilvoy

The pintal swivel feature can help on rough roads, but really is for cross country usage (no road). There is a good amount of play in the pintal/lunette system so if you don't go off road the non rotating pintal/ball is just fine. If you are towing an M101 trailar and it is not heavily loaded and your truck does an extreme counter clockwise rotation while the trailer does a clockwise rotation it will probably flex and not stay bent.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks