• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Would this look Lame?? Your Opinion Please

zout

Folks use to come into the Harley Dealership and have the parts folks walk out to their bike with a part (they liked) and stood around asking other if they liked it. It never occured that someone else bought that part or donated to that customer for a different part.

This always astounded me - They paid big bucks for the bike - they work their arse off (no one ever donated to support it) and they stand around asking if a part looked good on THEIR BIKE they are paying for.

I had a bike I use to race in the National AHDRA I drove every day - rain - ice - cold - dark and never once did I ask permission or recognition if a part I liked should be placed on my bike.

If you like it - If its the part you want on your truck - If you think it looks good it does not matter what any of the rest of us think. Same thing I told them customers with that part standing in the parking lot of the Harley Dealership.

They always seemed to have a funny look on their face like they were allowed to make a decision on their own that was thought of being in a select group.
Man - if you like it - I like it. Are ya done sticking it in the hole.:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks