• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

would u buy this preBOB deuce?

Blythewoodjoe

Love the bobbs but I want it stock height and tire size. anyone have a pic of one like this?
I have seen a few trucks with stock tires. For what it's worth my old truck with the 14.5's was the same basic height as a stock truck. No lift or no steering problems. The truck was easier to steer than the 6 x 6 trucks. I really liked it. It was the same size (foot print) as my F-250. We had 11.00 NDT on it originally and it just didn't look beefy enought. I will try to find some pictures of it like that.

joec

No BW, look close those are ODI wheels and 15.5x20 tires... No lift on the truck at all.

Ya'll need to quit sqweeking... Mines got a 70K price tag on it! lol

Yes on that note. Mike those wheels are killer!!!! The rims are made above specs if there were any. Nice wheels!!

Saw those up close and personal at Eastern Surplus!

JohnnyReb

I used to restore "classic cars" and now I buy restored classic cars. Unless you have a shop and the spare time, it has been my experience that it is cheaper to buy than build.

With that said.....For some people the planning and building and customizing is the goal. I have friends who are classic car restorers and they can't wait to get to the next project.

ccequipment

I see you guys have been talking about one of my trucks I built, very interesting. There is alot of work and time that goes into these things to do them right. If you have the corect tools and place to do it than go ahead. But there is alot of people whose time is more important to them, nor do they have the ability or place to do somehting like this, thats when it makes more since to buy something prebuilt. I know most of you guys here are hands on type of people, but there is many who don't have the ability, and thats OK. FYI I have 5 more bobby trucks built, just waiting on some final parts, thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks